See how viral a campaign about our company’s perk of ‘Hangover Days’ could go.
- Contact journalists and respond to incoming requests that relate to different types of workplaces and company perks
- Pitch our unique perks to journalists using outreach and Response Source for press release and radio
- Follow up on journalist communication
- Any traction and coverage gained, make sure to create an onsite content piece covering the topic to improve SEO
- Contact journalists and sites that have covered our story to update their articles to link back to our own blog on the perk, to make a linkable asset
- Viral campaign that travelled internationally, reaching 33 countries
- An invite to appear on BBC Breakfast where our Director and PR Manager spoke to BBC News presenters on election day (12th December 2019) at prime time
- Numerous radio interviews – calls coming in non-stop
- A live interview appearance on Channel 5’s 6 o’clock News
- 62.6k social shares
- 2.15 billion in online readership
- 150 pieces of coverage
- 7,448 site views on one day alone
- Increase of 248,166.67% users
Our PR team are always impressing us and getting amazing results, but this campaign was exceptional. They managed to pull off the kind of PR coverage everyone dreams of. Their relentless hard work to get our unique company perk of offering our employees ‘hangover days’ on the right online publications landed us a spot on prime-time breakfast TV (BBC Breakfast)!
It just goes to show, they know what works, what gets people talking and where to place the right kind of topics and content for different brands and campaigns.
Find out what we can do for your brandLet's talk
We’d love to chat
The best ideas start with a good old conversation. Let’s have a chat about how we can help you.
Complete the form and one of the directors will be in touch.
Or just pick up the phone and call us, we’re on 01204 527518.